|250 g g||Steak Steak|
|432 g g||Wholemeal Bread Wholemeal Bread|
|500 g g|| Beetroots
(cooked and grated)
|200 g g||Crème Fraîche Crème Fraîche|
|30 g g||Horseradish Sauce Horseradish Sauce|
|74 g g||Red Onions Red Onion|
|250 g g||Flat Mushroom Flat Mushroom|
|2 tbsp tbsp||Olive Oil Olive Oil|
|1 cloves clove|| Garlic
A mighty steak sandwich
- Set your oven to 180°C
- Put your mushrooms on a tray bottom side up, drizzle over the olive oil then scatter the garlic evenly over the mushrooms. Season and put in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix the grated Beetroot with the onion, Creme fraiche and horseradish sauce, season and set aside.
- Toast the baps and keep warm.
- Heat a pan with a little olive oil, when it's smoking gently add the steaks (you will have to do these 2 at a time) cook for 1 minute season and turn. Cook for 1 more minute and transfer to the bap.
- Spoon some Lidl Beetroot slaw on top then add the mushrooms, add the top half of the bap and away you go.