|1 bunch bunch||Onions Onion|
|6 tbsp tbsp||Sunflower Oil Sunflower Oil|
|4 tsp tsp||Mustard Seeds Mustard Seeds|
|2 tbsp tbsp||White Wine White Wine|
|75 g g||Rocket Rocket|
|200 g g|| Quinoa
|100 g g|| Peas
Amaranth or Quinoa with Peas and Radish
- Add the 600ml of Amaranth or Quinoa to lightly salted, boiling water and cook for 30 minutes.
- Add the frozen peas, remove the pot from the hob and let seeds soak for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, finely chop onions.
- Fry onions for 2/3 minutes in hot oil, add mustard seeds and cook for 2 minutes, add vinegar, salt and pepper, stir and divide into bowls.
- Wash and slice radishes.
- Clean rocket and sprouts.
- Add the remaining onions and radishes to the Amaranth/Quinoa and sprinkle with pepper.
Tip: If you do not want a vegan option, try stirring in some fresh cheeses.