|3 tsp tsp||Mustard Mustard|
|60 g g||Mayonnaise Mayonnaise|
|Sour Cream Sour Cream|
|1 pinches pinch||Sugar Sugar|
|1 tsp tsp||Curry Powder Curry Powder|
|275 g g||Puff Pastry Puff Pastry|
|5||Pork Sausages Pork Sausage|
|Ground Turmeric Ground Turmeric|
- Cut puff pastry into 10 strips (about 3 cm wide).
- Cook the Viennese sausages.
- Place each sausage in a dough strip, slightly overlapping the dough and leave a small piece of sausage visible (as a head at one end).
- Cover a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place sausages on the baking tray and brush the dough with water.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 ° C for 20-25 min.
- Meanwhile for the dip add 2 tsps mustard mixed with mayonnaise and sour cream. Season with curry powder, salt, pepper, a little sugar and stir in so much turmeric that the dip turns yellow.
- Let the mummies cool down slightly.
- Use a wooden skewer or stick to pierce small simmering tips as eyes on the sausages and serve with the dip.