|3 pieces piece||Bananas Banana|
|100 g g||Light Brown Sugar Light Brown Sugar|
|+ 1 tbsp|
|150 g g||Butter Butter|
|2 pieces piece||Eggs Egg|
|75 ml ml||Natural Yoghurt Natural Yoghurt|
|200 g g||Flour Flour|
|1 tsp tsp||Baking Powder Baking Powder|
|White chocolate White chocolate|
Cooks notes: the best bananas for this are ones you wouldn’t normally use, the oneswith all the black bits.
Equipment: handheld mixer, large bowl, 2lb loaf tin, parchment paper
1. Preheat oven to 160°C fan. Grease and line a 2lb loaf tin with parchment paper.
2. Mash two bananas in a large bowl until smooth. Add 200g of sugar to this andusing a handheld mixer whisk to combine.
3. Gently whisk in the butter, eggs, yoghurt, flour and baking powder.
4. Fold in the raspberries and white chocolate. Pour into the tin.
5. Slice the remaining banana in half lengthways and arrange on top of themixture. Sprinkle over the remaining tablespoon of sugar.
6. Place in the middle shelf of the oven to cook for 50 minutes until risen, goldenand fully cooked.