|2 tbsp tbsp||Mayonnaise Mayonnaise|
|4 tbsp tbsp||Sour Cream Sour Cream|
|1 pinches pinch||Salt Salt|
|1 bags bag||Chicken Wings Chicken Wings|
|50 g g|| Blue Cheese
|1 cups cup||BBQ Sauce BBQ Sauce|
BBQ Wings with Blue Cheese Sauce
- Pre-heat the oven to 200c/180c fan/gas mark 6.
- Place the chicken wings into a large roasting dish. Squeeze in half the bottle of BBQ sauce, or enough to generously coat the wings in sauce. Mix really well so that all the wings are covered in the sauce. Cover the roasting dish with tin foil and place in the oven. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and discard the tin foil. Return to the oven and roast for a further 15 minutes, so that the chicken is nicely browned.
- Meanwhile, make your blue cheese sauce by mixing together the blue cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream. Season with a bit of salt and pepper.
- Serve the wings with the blue cheese sauce and celery sticks on the side.