|500 g g||Carrots Carrot|
|600 g g||Chicken Fillets Chicken Fillet|
|2 sprigs sprig||Mint Mint|
|1 handfuls handful||Parsley Parsley|
|3 tbsp tbsp||Sunflower Oil Sunflower Oil|
|1 pieces piece||Bread Bread|
|200 g g||Natural Yoghurt Natural Yoghurt|
|150 ml ml||Chicken Broth Chicken Broth|
|1 - 2 tsp tsp||Curry Powder Curry Powder|
Chicken and curry carrot sandwich
- Peel carrots and cut into slices. Cook in oil for 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with curry powder and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Then add75 ml of water and cook for a further 5-7 minutes.
- In the meantime, wash the chicken, dab dry and, if necessary, free from tendons. Heat oil, then cook on each side for 2 minutes, season with salt and pepper.
- Place in the broth and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Wash the herbs, dab dry the leaves and then chop them. Add yoghurt to carrots and taste. Cut the chicken into slices. Allow to cool with carrots. Clean the lettuce, wash, dry and cut into fine strips. Let everything cool.
- In the morning, fold the filling into the bread. Fill with lettuce, chicken and curry mozzarella and wrap tightly in tinfoil or parchment paper. If desired, preheat the bread in the microwave or in the oven briefly.