|1 tbsp tbsp||Olive Oil Olive Oil|
|2|| Red Pepper
(cut into strips)
|0,5 tablespoon tablespoon|| Rosemary
|0,5 tablespoon tablespoon|| Thyme
|2 cloves clove|| Garlic
|1|| Red Chillies
(deseeded and sliced)
|175 ml ml||Chicken Stock Chicken Stock|
|400 g g||Chopped Tomatoes Chopped Tomatoes|
|2 tablespoon tablespoon||Tomato Puree Tomato Puree|
(Chopped, to serve)
Portions: 4 x Adult or 2 x Adult and 3 x Children
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C.
2. Heat the oil in a deep, oven-proof frying pan that can fit the chicken in a single layer. Lightly brown the chicken for 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
3. Add the onion, peppers, dried herbs, garlic and chilli to the frying pan. Cook for 10 minutes until they soften, and the vegetables begin to brown.
4. Add in the stock, tomatoes and tomato purée. Stir well. Bring the mixture to a boil, then return the chicken to the pan.
5. Cover and bake for 20 minutes, then remove the lid and bake for a further 15-20 minutes.
6. Once the chicken is fully cooked, remove it from the oven and sprinkle on some parsley.
INTRO TO TEXTURE (6 MONTHS+)
Smooth & slightly thicker purée, no lumps. Blend 1 part chicken to 3 part vegetables. Add liquid to get the right consistency.
INCREASED TEXTURE (6 MONTHS+)
Blend the chicken and vegetables as it is to make a thicker purée with more texture.
TEXTURED (8 MONTHS)
Mash the vegetables and shred the chicken/meat.
FINGER FOOD (6 MONTHS+)
Offer vegetables making sure they are nice and soft. Shred the chicken or offer thin slices