|30 g g||Brown Sugar Brown Sugar|
|2 tbsp tbsp||Butter Butter|
|450 ml ml||Apple juice Apple juice|
|150 g g||Rice Rice|
|50 g g||Dark Chocolates Dark Chocolate|
|600 g g||Apples Apple|
|75 g g||Cream Cream|
|1 packet packet||Vanilla Sugar Vanilla Sugar|
|White chocolate White chocolate|
|grated for sprinkling|
Chocolate and apple risotto
- Pour rice into hot butter.
- Add sugar to rice and butter.
- Mix 400 ml of juice with 350 ml of water.
- For small amount of the juice/water into the risotto and cook for about 25 minutes with occasional stirring.
- Gradually add more juice/water pot as it is soaked into risotto.
- Chop chocolate. Peel, halve, cut and core the apples.
- Remove the risotto from the heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Allow the apples with the remaining juice and vanilla sugar to cook for approx. 5 minutes.
- Serve with risotto and sprinkle with white chocolate.