|250 g g||Butter Butter|
|200 g g||Brown Sugar Brown Sugar|
|250 g g||Flour Flour|
|1 half half||Baking Powder Baking Powder|
|40 g g||Cocoa Powder Cocoa Powder|
|75 g g||Sour Cream Sour Cream|
|50 g g||White chocolate White chocolate|
|250 g g||Cream Cream|
|1 large large||Mangos Mango|
|125 g g||Poppy Seeds Poppy Seeds|
|1 tbsp tbsp||Irish Cream Liqueur Irish Cream Liqueur|
Chocolate cake with poppy cream and mango
To make the cake:
- Mix butter, sugar and salt until creamy.
- Stir eggs thoroughly.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and cocoa and mix briefly with the blacksmith.
- Cut the dough in half and place in 2 greased tins (18-20 cm in diameter) sprinkle with flour and smooth.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool on a cake rack.
- Then remove from the molds and cut the surfaces as needed, try to make them as flat as possible.
- Chop white chocolate. Whip cream until stiff.
- Add the chocolate & the poppy seeds to the cream and stir briefly.
1. Place the cake base on a plate, sprinkle with liqueur as desired. Pour half of the cream on top and place the mangos on top.
2. Place the cake base on top, then spread the remaining cream. Apply mangos decoratively.
3. Serve the pie immediately, or cool and then serve.