|50 g g||Cashew Nuts Cashew Nuts|
|100 g g|| Dry fruits
|1 tsp tsp||Cinnamon Cinnamon|
|80 g g||Dark Chocolates Dark Chocolate|
|1 tbsp tbsp||Honey Honey|
|50 g g||Pecan Nuts Pecan Nuts|
Chocolate Nut Balls
- Cover the dates in boiling water.
- Leave to soak for 30 min.
- Mix 30g of cashew kernels and pecans in a pan without fat until you can smell them.
- Allow to cool and roughly chop, then set aside.
- Grind the remaining nuts finely.
- Chop the chocolate and melt over the hot water bath.
- Remove and allow to cool slightly.
- Mix Add dates, ground nuts, and chocolate together. Season with cinnamon. Let it rest for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- From the bowl, mold quickly with cold hands into small balls.
- Roll in additional nut pieces if desired.