|125 g g||Caster Sugar Caster Sugar|
|Dark Chocolates Dark Chocolate|
|1 packet packet||Desiccated Coconut Desiccated Coconut|
Creepy Coconut Macaroons
- Place 125g of Belbake caster sugar in a bowl.
- Add 1 packet of Belbake desiccated coconut.
- Then add 2 Connell Farm free range eggs.
- Mix all these ingredients together.
- Line a baking tray.
- Shape the mixture into ghosts.
- Bake until just beginning to toast (approx 20 minutes)
- Melt 1 bar of Bellarom Chocolate.
- With a brush or with a cocktail stick paint on spooky faces onto your macaroons.
- Serve on a slate or a Halloween plate.