|1 tsp tsp||Baking Powder Baking Powder|
|125 half half||Butter Butter|
|125 g g||Sugar Sugar|
|1 pinches pinch||Salt Salt|
|50 ml ml||Milk Milk|
|200 g g||White chocolate White chocolate|
|30 g g||Dark Chocolates Dark Chocolate|
|75 g g||Hazelnuts Hazelnuts|
|175 g g||Flour Flour|
Cupcakes with spider netting
- Grind the hazelnuts, mix with flour and baking powder.
- Beat the butter, sugar, salt and eggs until creamy.
- Mix the ingredients with milk.
- Line muffin/cupcake tray with cupcake cases
- Place dough individually into case, do not fill to the very top.
- Bake until light brown in the preheated oven at 175 ° C for 30-35 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then remove from the tray
- Chop the white and dark chocolate finely and melt one after the other over a hot water bath.
- Cover the surface of the cupcakes with the white chocolate.
- Put the dark chocolate in a freezer bag, close it, cut off a small corner.
- Draw thin circles on the cupcakes and from the inside out, with a wooden cocktail stick from inside outwards draw lines to create a spider net pattern. Allow to dry.
- Add spider jellies or plastic spiders around the plate for added affect.