|50 g g||White chocolate White chocolate|
|50 g g||Dark Chocolates Dark Chocolate|
|60 g g||Butter Butter|
|1 pinches pinch||Cinnamon Cinnamon|
|60 g g||Marmalade Marmalade|
|8 slices slice||Bread Bread|
|Icing Sugar Icing Sugar|
Double Chocolate Toast
- Chop both types of chocolate.
- Mix with butter and season with cinnamon.
- Melt on hop over pot of water.
- Toast slices of bread. Spread on 2 slices andadd 1 tbsp of marmalade into the middle.
- Slightly toast in a sandwich maker.
- Remove, then allow to cool slightly.
- Serve with powdered sugar and a glass of milk.