|200 g g||Sugar snap peas Sugar snap peas|
|40 g g||Butter Butter|
|25 g g||Flour Flour|
|250 ml ml||Milk Milk|
|1 half half||Lemon Lemon|
|grated and juiced (organic)|
|300 ml ml||Vegetables broth Vegetables broth|
|1 bunch bunch||Parsley Parsley|
|250 g g||Parsnip Parsnip|
Egg Out with Spring Vegetables
- Peel the shallots and quarter them.
- Clean the sugar snap peas.
- Peel the kohlrabi and cut into 1 cm thick sticks.
- Mix with shallots in 1 tbsp of hot butter and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add sugar and continue stirring for 2 minutes.
- Remove the vegetables.
- Blanch the remaining butter in a frying pan, add the flour and simmer briefly.
- Add the milk and the stock. Salt and pepper and simmer for 12-15 minutes, stirring more frequently.
- Meanwhile, boil eggs in boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain, allow to cool and remove shell.
- Wash, dry and chop the parsley.
- Add the lemon peel to the sauce, season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Place the vegetables and eggs in the sauce and let it heat up.
- Served with mashed potatoes.