|1 pieces piece||Dill Dill|
|1 cloves clove||Garlic Garlic|
|80 g g||Cheese Cheese|
|100 g g||Cucumbers Cucumber|
|1 handfuls handful||Parsley Parsley|
|150 g g||Mayonnaise Mayonnaise|
|700 g g||Beef Mince Beef Mince|
Eggs in breadcrumbs
- Boil eggs in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Drain, allow to cool and remove shell .
- Wash dill, shake dry and peel off tips.
- Finely chop garlic.
- Peel onion and finely dice.
- Remove the cheese from packet and finely grate it.
- Season with mince, garlic, half of onion and dill, salt and pepper, adding breadcrumbs as required. Pour batter into 8 portions.
- Place each serving flat on a little breadcrumbs and cover an egg with it. Place in 8 greased depressions of a muffin plate and fry brownly in a pre-heated oven at 180 ° C for approx. 30 min.
- Meanwhile finely dice cucumbers. Peel apples, quarter, core, and dice.
- Wash parsley, pat dry and chop. Season with remaining dill, mayonnaise and 2-3 tablespoons of cucumber liquid and season.Cucumber, apple and other onion.
- Serve the eggs in the breadcrumbs lukewarm or chilled with the salad.