|4 tsp tsp||Crème Fraîche Crème Fraîche|
|1 sprigs sprig||Dill Dill|
|1 pieces piece||Lemon Lemon|
|50 g g||Frozen Peas Frozen Peas|
|1 sprigs sprig||Mint Mint|
|6 fillets fillet||Fish Fingers Fish Finger|
|2 large large||Gherkins Gherkin|
|2 large large||Buns Bun|
Fish Finger Buttie
- Cook the fish fingers according to the packet's instructions.
- Meanwhile, place the creme fraiche in a bowl.
- Finely dice the gherkins and add to the creme fraiche.
- Pick a few leaves of fresh dill and add to the creme fraiche. Dill has a strong flavour so add it to your taste. Less is more!
- Slice the lemon in half. Add a squeeze of lemon juice to the creme fraiche. Add a pinch of salt and pepper, and mix well. Set aside.
- Add the frozen peas to a small pot of boiling water for three minutes. Drain and transfer to a bowl. Use a fork to mash the peas, until half are mushy and the other half are whole. Finely chop a bit of fresh mint and mix through the peas.
- Remove the fish fingers from the oven once fully cooked.
- Toast two gluten-free buns. Add a dollop of the gherkin creme fraiche to the bun, along with a tablespoon of mushy peas. Top with the fish fingers. Serve with slices of lemon on the side.