|2 pieces piece||Apples Apple|
|1 tsp tsp||Lemon Juice Lemon Juice|
|125 g g||Fruit and Fibre Flakes Fruit and Fibre Flakes|
|125 ml ml||Cloudy Apple Juice Cloudy Apple Juice|
|175 ml ml|| Milk
(plus extra to loosen, if necessary)
|350 g g||Greek yoghursts Greek Yoghurt|
|100 g g||Blueberries Blueberry|
(to serve (optional))
Flakes fruit and fibre
Fruit and fibre overnight pots
Give yourself a little extra time in the morning by making these handy breakfast pots the night before, which are a twist on overnight oats using Flakes Fruit and Fibre. Add variety throughout the year by swapping the blueberries for your favourite seasonal fruit.
- Coarsely grate one apple and toss with the lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Add the cereal to a large food bag, seal and bash with a rolling pin to form chunky crumbs.
- Tip the crushed cereal into a bowl and stir in the grated apple, apple juice, 175ml milk and 150g yogurt until combined. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning loosen the cereal with a little milk (if necessary) and divide between 4 pots or bowls then top with the yogurt.
- Finely slice the remaining apple and arrange over the top with the berries. Finish with a drizzle of honey and serve.