|200 g g||Cream Cheese (Filadelfia style) Cream Cheese (Filadelfia style)|
|1 handfuls handful||Dill Dill|
|Baby Gem Lettuce Baby Gem Lettuce|
|120 g g||Cucumbers Cucumber|
|200 g g||Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon|
|90 g g|| Bagels
Fresh Salmon, Apple and Dill Bagel
- Peel apples, cut each in half, core and grate.
- Wash the dill, dab dry, peel the tips and finely chop them. Combine both apples and dill with fresh cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Wash the lettuce and dab dry well. Peel cucumber and cut into thin slices.
- Cut bagels in half and lightly toast in the toaster.
- Spread the bagels with ¾ of the fresh cheese and cover with the fresh salmon. Place cucumber slices and a salad on top. Spread the remaining fresh cheese on top and fold other bagel half onto it.
- Pack into lunch box and enjoy!