|1,25 kg kg||Tomato Tomato|
|1 pieces piece||Onions Onion|
|4 cloves clove||Garlic Garlic|
|2 tbsp tbsp||Olive Oil Olive Oil|
|100 ml ml||Red Wine Red Wine|
|1 bunch bunch||Basil Leaves Basil Leaf|
|1 tsp tsp||Sugar Sugar|
|250 ml ml||Vegetables broth Vegetables broth|
|1 tbsp tbsp||Tomato Paste Tomato Paste|
Fresh Tomato Soup with Basil
A classic soup made from fresh ingredients, packed with flavourand full of goodness. Perfect for cold winter evenings.
- Wash the tomatoes and boil them in boiling water.
- Briefly leave then drain.
- Peel onions and dice.
- Peel the garlic and cut into thin slices.
- In the hot oil, briefly fry, then remove and set aside.
- Peel the onion and blitz.
- Add tomato paste and sauté.
- Add tomatoes, wine and broth.
- Season with salt, pepper and sugar and boil.
- Boil the soup for about 10 minutes.
- Wash basil, shake dry and peel leaves, cut into strips and set aside.
- Add the remaining leaves to the soup and puree them.
- Season and sprinkle with garlic and basil.