|2 tbsp tbsp||Icing Sugar Icing Sugar|
|2 tbsp tbsp||Lemon Lemon|
|100 g g||White chocolate White chocolate|
|300 ml ml||Cream Cream|
|1 bowl bowl||Pomegranates Pomegranate|
|1 bunch bunch||Mint Mint|
|2 pieces piece||Meringue nest Meringue nest|
|0,5 packet packet||Berries Berries|
Frozen Winter Berry Sundae
- Heat half the frozen fruit with icing sugar & lemon juice over a medium heat for roughly 5 minutes, stirring to break up the fruit slightly.
- Break up the white chocolate and heat in a small saucepan over a low heat.
- Add 3 tbsps of the cream and continue to cook until the chocolate has melted and the sauce is smooth & glossy.
- Whip the remaining cream until peaks form but not over-whipped.
- Break the meringue nests into pieces and set aside.
- Fill sundae glasses with layers of the frozen fruit, whipped cream, broken meringues & fruit sauce, finishing with the white chocolate sauce on top.