|120 g g||Flour Flour|
|90 g g||Cocoa Powder Cocoa Powder|
|240 g g||Butter Butter|
|270 g g||Caster Sugar Caster Sugar|
|120 g g||Dark Chocolates Dark Chocolate|
- Pre heat oven to 175°C/325°F/Gas 3.
- Gently melt the butter and chocolate together in a bowl over a saucepan of hot water.
- Remove the bowl from the heat and whisk in the eggs and sugar.
- Then fold in the sieved flour and cocoa powder.
- Finally roughly chop the Mister Choc caramel bars and stir into the brownie mixture.
- Pour into a prepared cake tin and bake in the hot oven for 35 minutes until set in the middle. The brownie should have a light crust on top.
- Leave in the tin for fifteen minutes to cool then remove and cool on a wire wrack.
- Cut into 16 squares.
- Store in an airtight container and keep fresh.