|1 pieces piece||Avocados Avocado|
|0,5 half half||Lime Lime|
|1 pinches pinch||Salt Salt|
|1 pinches pinch||Pepper Pepper|
|1 splashes splash||Olive Oil Olive Oil|
|2 slices slice||Bread Bread|
|0,5 tsp tsp||Paprika Paprika|
|0,5 sticks stick||Spring Onions Spring Onion|
|2 pieces piece||Eggs Egg|
|0,5 tsp tsp||Sesame Seeds Sesame Seeds|
- Slice the avocado in half and remove the stone. Remove the flesh from the skin into a bowl. Add the juice of one lime, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Use the back of a fork to mash the avocado.
- Heat a drizzle of rapeseed or olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Crack in your eggs and fry as you like them.
- Meanwhile, toast the two slices of bread. Smear the smashed avocado onto the two slices of toast.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of rapeseed or olive oil with half a teaspoon of paprika and half a teaspoon of sesame seeds.
- Place the fried eggs on top of the toast with avocado. Drizzle the paprika and sesame seed oil on top of the egg. Top with the finely sliced spring onions.