|2 handfuls handful||Spinach Spinach|
|350 ml ml||Milk Milk|
|3 pieces piece||Eggs Egg|
|at room temperature|
|1 tbsp tbsp||Coconut Oil Coconut Oil|
|melted, plus more to grease the frying pan|
|1 handfuls handful||Basil Basil|
|130 g g||Flour Flour|
|1 pinches pinch||Salt Salt|
Green Spinach & Basil Crêpes
Looking for a way to encourage your family to eat their greens? Packed with spinach & basil, these vibrantly green pancakes will be loved by children & adults alike!
Makes around 8-10crêpes
- Blend all of the ingredients until very smooth, green & frothy.
- Refrigerate the batter for at least 2 hours then stir well.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and grease lightly with a little oil or more coconut oil.
- Once the frying pan is hot, make each pancake by ladling around 2 tablespoons of the batter into the pan, quickly swirling the mixture all around the edges of the frying pan to make a largecrêpe. Cook over a medium heat & flip each pancake after a minute or so of cooking, or when the batter has set & the underside is starting to turn lightly golden. Flip it over carefully & cook for another minute or so and then transfer to a plate to keep warm in the oven. Repeat for the rest of the pancakes.
- Serve the pancakes with sliced tomato, Lovilio mozzarella & more fresh basil.