|2 large large||Pork Steak Pork Steak|
|500 g g||Cherry Tomatoes Cherry Tomatoes|
|1 bags bag||Rocket Rocket|
|4 pieces piece||Red Onions Red Onion|
|6 tbsp tbsp||Balsamic Vinegar Balsamic Vinegar|
|2 tsp tsp||Paprika powder Paprika powder|
|2 tsp tsp||Sugar Sugar|
|2 tsp tsp||Cayenne pepper Cayenne pepper|
|1 cloves clove||Garlic Garlic|
|1 dash dash||Olive Oil Olive Oil|
Grilled Pork Loin Steak with Caramelised Balsamic Onions and Tomato Chutney
- To caramelise the onions, fry them on a low heat for 10 minutes in 3 tablespoons of olive oil with salt and pepper.
- Add a tablespoon of sugar and 6 tablespoons of balsamic. Cook for a further 10 minutes until the onions are sweet and sticky.
- For the Chutney:
- Blitz tomatoes in a blender until smooth, then place in a pot and add 2 teaspoons of paprika, 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper and 5 tablespoons of sugar. Cook for 20 minutes until the chutney is reduced.
- Season the pork with salt and pepper and rub over with some olive oil. cook the pork in a hot pan for 4 minutes on each side.
- To assemble the dish, place the onion and chutney on the plate. Slice the pork into strips and place them on top of rocket leaves and finish with a drizzle of olive oil.
Chef’s Tip:Store the tomato chutney in the fridge and it can be kept for a month.