|4 large large||Eggs Egg|
|2 large large||Tomato Tomato|
|1 pinches pinch||Salt Salt|
|1,5 tsp tsp||Mayonnaise Mayonnaise|
|1 bunch bunch||Salad cress Salad cress|
|Cream Cheese (Filadelfia style) Cream Cheese (Filadelfia style)|
- Boil eggs for 10 minutes.
- Drain, and allow to cool.
- Slice the bottom of the boiled egg as this will allow the egg to stand.
- Slice tomatoes in half, season with salt and pepper.
- Place the tomatoes on top of the eggs.
- Use a piping bag to add dots of cream cheese to the top of the toadstool.
- Decorate the plate with fresh cress leaves and place the toadstools on top.