|1 dash dash||Olive Oil Olive Oil|
|2 large large||Lettuce Lettuce|
|1 pinches pinch||Salt Salt|
|1 half half||Lemon Lemon|
|1 splashes splash||Honey Honey|
|4 large large||Plums Plum|
Honey Roasted Plums
Preparation time: 0:05 min
- Grilled Gem Lettuce
- Pre-heat the oven to 200c/180c fan/gas mark 6.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a griddle or frying pan over a high heat.
- Slice the little gem lettuces into half, and then half again.
- When the pan is hot, add the lettuce to the pan and fry for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, so that they begin to char.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Squeeze a little lemon juice on top and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Serve as part of a summer BBQ or as a super quick side dish to a Sunday roast lunch.
- Slice the plums in half and remove the stones. Lay on a roasting tray and drizzle generously with honey. Roast in the oven for 20 minutes, or until starting to soften.
- Serve the roasted plums as an accompaniment to granola or porridge.