|150 g g|| Butter
|75 g g|| Sugar
|1 pinches pinch||Salt Salt|
|175 g g|| Flour
|50 g g||Icing Sugar Icing Sugar|
| Food Colouring
| Almond extract
Ladies fingers (almond biscuits)
- Pre-heat your oven.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together except for the blanched almonds.
- Rub in margarine.
- Add extract and mould together with your hands.
- Roll out thinly into finger shapes.
- Mark the dough with some lines to represent the knuckles of the finger with the back of a knife blade in the middle of the biscuit
- Placing a blanched almond on the top of each biscuit, for the nail.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 175 ° C.
- Allow to cool on a cake rack.
- Mix icing sugar with a little water until thick, add red food coloring.
- Paint the almonds red.
- Dip the lower end of the fingers into the red icing so that it looks like blood.