|1 pieces piece||Lobster Lobster|
|smash larger pieces|
|1 large large||Shallots Shallot|
|1 cloves clove||Garlic Garlic|
|1 cups cup||Prosecco Prosecco|
|1 large large||Cream Cream|
|1 pinches pinch||Salt Salt|
- Add the shallot to a medium to hot pan.
- Add the lobster shells.
- Cook for 5 mins or until the shallot is soft and translucent.
- Turn the heat down to medium and add the garlic. Cook for 3 mins.
- Deglaze the pan with the prosecco and cook until it’s reduced by half.
- Add the cream and cook for a few minutes allowing the cream to thicken.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Pass through a sieve and serve.