|1|| Red Pepper
|1|| Yellow Pepper
(Snack Sized - Sliced Lengthways)
|1 packet packet|| Radish
(Large - Coarsely Grated)
|2|| Baby Gem Lettuce
Baby Gem Lettuce|
(Leaves removed and rinsed)
|Pitta Bread Pitta Bread|
|Leg of Lamb Leg of Lamb|
Mediterranean Lamb Feast
1. Preheat a fan oven to 180°C. Put the leg of lamb on a roasting tray, cover the end with tinfoil.
2. Score the outside of the leg of lamb with a sharp knife so that you get a criss-cross pattern.
3. Season with salt & pepper.
4. Roast the lamb in the preheated oven for 1 hour 30 minutes. Then remove the lamb from the oven, cover it in tinfoil and leave to rest for 20 minutes before slicing and enjoying.
5. Serve slices and generous chunks of roast lamb stuffed inside of pitta breads with a dollop of hummus, oodles of chopped vegetables, salad, fresh pomegranate seeds, and coriander.
6 .Top with thin slices of fresh chilli if you like the heat!