|450 g g||Mushrooms Mushroom|
|3 slices slice||Bacon Bacon|
|1 large large||Onions Onion|
|1 cloves clove||Garlic Garlic|
|2 slices slice||Bread Bread|
|made into crumbs|
|0,25 tsp tsp||Dried Oregano Dried Oregano|
|0,25 tsp tsp||Salt Salt|
|2 pieces piece||Mozzarella Cheese Mozzarella Cheese|
Megan’s Stuffed Mushrooms
- Remove the stems of the mushrooms and chop them finely.
- Put the bacon, mushroom stems, onion and garlic in a frying pan and sauté in a small amount of butter or olive oil. Cook until the onion is soft, then drain and juice.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Stuff the mushroom caps with the mixture.
- Bake on a flat tray at 190C/375F/Gas 5 for 10 minutes.