|2 pieces piece||Corns on the Cob Corn on the Cob|
|100 g g|| Grana Padano Cheese
Grana Padano Cheese|
|50 g g||Mayonnaise Mayonnaise|
|50 g g||Sour Cream Sour Cream|
|0,5 tsp tsp||Chilli Powder Chilli Powder|
|1 splashes splash||Lime Lime|
|1 handfuls handful|| Coriander
Mexican Street Corn
Equipment: griddle pan or bbq
1. Heat a griddle pan over a high heat.
2. Heat a bbq or griddle pan to high. Cook the corn on the cob for about 4-5 minutes or untilcharred. Turning throughout so all sides are charred.
3. Scatter all but 2 tablespoons of the parmesan on a plate large enough to fitthe corn.
4. Mix the mayonnaise, sour cream and chilli powder along with a little limejuice together in a wide, shallow dish. Season to taste. Once the corn hascooked roll it in this mix and then immediately into the parmesan.
5. Top with the coriander, remaining parmesan and serve.