|Peanut Butter Peanut Butter|
|Mini marshmallows Mini marshmallows|
|Chocolate droplets Chocolate droplets|
Naughty fruit monster
1. Cut the apple into 4 pieces. On the side with the shell cut a large slit. This will be the mouth later.
2. Cut the strawberries into thin slices.
3. The Marshmallows are also cut into thin slices, so that small circles are formed.
4. Now begin the fun part. Take 4-5 almonds and carefully place them in the upper part of the mouth in the apple. These are the teeth. Then you put a slice of the strawberries inside and already the monster cheeky tongue out.
5. Now the monsters are still missing eyes. It is up to you, how many it should have. An eye is created when you push a chocolate droplet into a Marshmallow. Since they are very sticky, the eye stops by itself on the apple.
6. Use peanut butter to help the marshmallows and strawberries stick to the apple if desired.