|150 g g||Quinoa Quinoa|
|450 ml ml||Vegetables broth Vegetables broth|
|200 g g||Carrots Carrot|
|1 cloves clove||Garlic Garlic|
|5 tbsp tbsp||Sunflower Oil Sunflower Oil|
|1 bunch bunch||Parsley Parsley|
|2 tbsp tbsp||Breadcrumbs Breadcrumbs|
|1 tsp tsp||Cinnamon Cinnamon|
Oriental quinoa and carrot cakes with herbs
- Wash Quinoa and drain.
- Boil quinoa adding half a teaspoon ofRas-el-Hanout (spice mix) over a medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and allow to soak for 10 minutes. Let cool down.
- Peel carrots and finely grate. Peel onion and garlic and finely dice.
- Fry carrots in 1 tbsp of hot oil for 3-4 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
- Wash the herbs, shake them dry and finely chop them.
- Stir together and season
- Mix quinoa, carrots, tahin (roasted ground hulled sesame seeds), egg and breadcrumbs as
- Season with salt, pepper, cinnamon and other Ras-el-Hanout (spice mix) and form approx 8 cakes.
- Roast for about 5 minutes from each side, at low to medium heat. Serve with herbs. A mixed leaf salad tastes of this.
Fat28 g Carbonhydrates35 g Protein18 g kCal489 Kilojoule2047