|60 g g||Pistachio Nuts Pistachio Nuts|
|60 g g||Butter Butter|
|100 g g||Icing Sugar Icing Sugar|
|1 pinches pinch||Salt Salt|
|1 large large||Egg Yolks Egg Yolk|
|250 g g||Flour Flour|
|1 pieces piece||Lemon Lemon|
|125 g g||Sugar Sugar|
|1 large large||Eggs Egg|
Pistachio Star with Lemon Curd Filling
- Finely chop the pistachios.
- Mix together butter, salt, baking powder, icing sugar, and about 3 tbsp of cold water.
- Form in to a pastry and allow to sit for 2 hours.
- Hot wash the lemon, dry, peel and rub the fruit out.
- Measure 60 ml of juice and heat in a small pot with lemon peel and butter until the butter becomes liquid.
- Add sugar and melt.
- Mix egg and egg yolk in a bowl and add hot sugar mixture with stirring.
- Put everything back into the pot and bring to a boil while stirring.
- Fill it into a bowl and allow to cool.
- Roll the dough in 3 mm thin rolls. (About 5 cm in diameter) and lay on sheets covered with baking paper.
Bake in a pre-heated oven at 175°C for 12-15 minutes, light and crisp. Let cool down
Fat 5g Carbonhydrates 11g Protein 1g kCal 99 Kilojoule 416