For the salad
|800 g g||Potato Potato|
|1 pinches pinch||Salt Salt|
|150 g g||Natural Yoghurt Natural Yoghurt|
|1 pinches pinch||Pepper Pepper|
|2 - 3 tsp tsp|| Mustard
For the meatballs
|600 g g||Beef Mince Beef Mince|
|3 tbsp tbsp||Sunflower Oil Sunflower Oil|
|15 g g|| Garlic
|300 g g||Celery Celery|
|1 pinches pinch||Sugar Sugar|
Potato and celery salad with garlic meatballs
- Wash potatoes and simmer in boiling salted water for 20-25 min.
- Meanwhile, wash the celery and dab dry.
- Cut the celery into small slices, chop and refrigerate.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the yoghurt and the mustard and season with salt, pepper and sugar.
- Drain the potatoes, let cool, then peel and cut into thick slices.
- Mix with celery slices and dressing and let it sit in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- Peel the onions and finely chop them. Wash and finely chop the garlic.
- Combine both with mince, egg and breadcrumbs as required and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the meatballs and fry in the hot oil in a large pan over medium heat for about 20 minutes. Let cool down.
- In the morning, season the lettuce, add the celery. Take the meatballs in a separate container.