|200 g g||Carrots Carrot|
|2 tsp tsp||Cinnamon Cinnamon|
|1 pieces piece||Oranges Orange|
|2 pieces piece||Eggs Egg|
|175 g g||Soft Brown Sugar Soft Brown Sugar|
|200 g g||Self-Raising Flour Self-Raising Flour|
|1 tsp tsp||Bicarbonate of Soda Bicarbonate of Soda|
|150 ml ml||Sunflower Oil Sunflower Oil|
Scrummy Carrot Squares
Preparation time: 0:30
Preheat the oven to180°C / gas mark 4 andline an 18cm square tin with greaseproof baking paper.
- Grate the carrots on the fine side of the grater, then tip them into a large bowl
- Sift the sugar, flour, bicarbonate soda and cinnamon on top of the carrot, add the orange zest and mix everything together.
- Next break the eggs into the bowl, add the oil and mix everything together.
- Scoop the cake mix into your tin and place it in the oven for 30 minutes.
- When cooked, leave to cool.
- Once cool, take the cake out of the tray andcut into squares.