|Crusty Cob Loaf Crusty Cob Loaf|
|1 loaf, lid removed and hollowed out|
|400 g g||Steak Steak|
|250 g g||Chestnut Mushroom Chestnut Mushroom|
|3 medium, peeled and sliced|
|20 g g||Garlic Garlic|
|peeled and sliced|
|1 pieces piece||beef stock cubes beef stock cubes|
|50 ml ml||Water Water|
|1 tbsp tbsp||Flour Flour|
|3 tbsp tbsp||Steakhouse Marinade Steakhouse Marinade|
|60 g g||Gorgonzola Gorgonzola|
|1 splashes splash||Sunflower Oil Sunflower Oil|
|lots of black pepper|
Steak, Onion and Gorgonzola Bread Pie
- Set your oven to 160 degrees.
- Put the oil in a pan with the onions and garlic and cook for 10 minutes until they start to brown.
- Add the beef and cook for another few minutes to get a little colour.
- Add the mushrooms, then the flour followed by the steak house marinade, water and beef stock cube, stir well, season and add the thyme.
- Put a lid on the put and put in the oven for 1hr until the meat is soft and tender.
- When ready to serve put the cob in a low oven to heat up then spoon the casserole into the bread, break some Gorgonzola on top and watch it ooze into the casserole, then serve.