For tomato sauce
|1 kg kg||Tomato Tomato|
|3 cloves clove||Garlic Garlic|
|2 tbsp tbsp||Olive Oil Olive Oil|
|100 ml ml||Red Wine Red Wine|
|2 tsp tsp||Brown Sugar Brown Sugar|
|30 g g||Parmesan Parmesan|
|25 g g||Pine nuts Pine nut|
|25 g g||Dried Tomatoes Dried Tomato|
|800 g g||Chicken Fillets Chicken Fillet|
|100 g g||Mascarpone Mascarpone|
Stuffed chicken rolls on a tomato sauce
- Wash the tomatoes, dice them, boil them with boiling water and leave them briefly.
- Then drain and skin and remove stalks.
- Peel onions and garlic and dice. Steam in hot oil.
- Add tomatoes and wine, season with salt, pepper and sugar and allow to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile for the baguette briefly toast in the toaster. Slightly crumble with pine nuts.
- Add parmesan
- Drain the dried tomatoes and finely chop them.
- Mix everything with Mascarpone cheese and taste.
- Wash the dumplings, dab dry, remove the tendons if necessary.
- Slightly flatten a little between the cling film.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread the filling on it and roll the escalope. Tip: Use skewers to keep it together
- Add the tomato sauce to a baking dish. Place the rolls in the preheated oven at 200 ° C and cook for about 30 minutes while turning the rolls.
- Served with baguette or rice.