|700 g g||Sweet Potato Sweet Potato|
|320 g g||Broccolis Broccoli|
|1 pinches pinch||Cinnamon Cinnamon|
|1 handfuls handful||Coriander Coriander|
|Olive Oil Olive Oil|
|1 splashes splash||Balsamic Vinegar Balsamic Vinegar|
|1||Dried Red Chilli Pepper Dried Red Chilli Pepper|
|20|| Brazil nuts
(any mixed nuts)
(any mixed nuts)
|200 g g||Couscous Couscous|
|20 g g||Feta Cheese Feta Cheese|
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/400ºF/gas 6.
- Scrub and chop the sweet potatoes into 2.5cm chunks. Place into a roasting tray with ground coriander and cinnamon, a drizzle of olive oil and a little sea salt and black pepper, then toss well.
- Spread out into an even layer and place in the hot oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile, cook the cous cous in boiling salted water according to the packet instructions.
- Slice the broccoli into small florets, then halve and finely slice the stalk. Place into a heatproof colander and rest it over the quinoa pan. Cover and steam for 3 minutes, or until just tender.
- Once cooked, leave the cous cous to cool along with the broccoli. Remove the sweet potato from the oven and leave it to cool, too.
- Meanwhile, toast the nuts in a dry frying pan over a medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes, then transfer to a pestle and mortar and crush lightly.
- Halve the pomegranate and squeeze half the juice into a large bowl. Add 3 times as much extra virgin olive oil, the lime juice and balsamic vinegar. Whisk well and season to taste.
- Add the cooled broccoli to the dressing, then snip in the cress. Roughly chop the coriander (stalks and all), finely slice the chilli and add to the bowl along with the quinoa and sweet potato.
- Toss well, spread out on a serving platter, then scoop out and dot over the avocado flesh.
- Bash the reserved pomegranate half with a wooden spoon so the seeds come tumbling out and scatter these over the platter along with the nuts, snip the cress on top, then serve with the feta crumbled over the top.