|1 tablespoon tablespoon||Olive Oil Olive Oil|
|2|| Red Onions
|1 tablespoon tablespoon||Curry Powder Curry Powder|
|1 tablespoon tablespoon||Ground Turmeric Ground Turmeric|
|0,5|| Red Chillies
(deseeded & sli)
|1 handfuls handful|| Coriander
|400 g g||Chickpeas Chickpeas|
|400 g g||Chopped Tomatoes Chopped Tomatoes|
|3|| Sweet Potato
|400 ml ml||Coconut Milk Coconut Milk|
|2 handfuls handful||Spinach Spinach|
Sweet Potato & Chickpea Curry
1. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook the onions for 10 minutes, until soft and golden. Stir in the curry powder and turmeric. Mix well.
2. Add in the chilli, coriander and chickpeas and cook for a further 5 minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes and sweet potato, then bring to the boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
4. Remove the lid. Cook the curry for a further 10 minutes, occasionally stirring, until the sweet potato has cooked through and the sauce has thickened.
5. Stir in the coconut milk and bring the mixture to a boil. Turn off the heat stir in the spinach. Allow the curry to rest until the spinach is wilted. Serve as is, or alongside some rice and enjoy!
Intro to texture 6 months
Smooth purée with no lumps
Texture 8 months +
Making sure the vegetables are nice and soft, mash and offer with rice.
Check out www.MummyCooks.com for more information