|320 g g||Puff Pastry Puff Pastry|
|400 g g||Chickpeas Chickpeas|
|1 tablespoon tablespoon||Olive Oil Olive Oil|
|100 g g||Relishes Relish|
|(caramelised red onion)|
|250 g g||Spinach Spinach|
|250 g g||Chestnut Mushroom Chestnut Mushroom|
|4 cloves clove||Garlic Garlic|
|150 g g||Pecan Nuts Pecan Nuts|
|2 sprigs sprig||Thyme Thyme|
|2 handfuls handful||Parsley Parsley|
|Sea Salt Sea Salt|
|Black Pepper Black Pepper|
Struggling to think of a vegan replacement for Turkey and Ham this Christmas? Well we're here to help and we have the perfect recipe for you. This vegan Wellington is absolutely delicious and so simple to make. Just follow these steps below.
- Blend 400g of chickpeas and 150g toasted pecan nutsin a blender, then set aside.
- Add 250g of chestnut mushrooms to the blender, blend and set aside.
- Heat your frying pan on a medium heat hob and add 1 tbsp of oil.
- Add 250g spinach leaves, season with salt and pepper and wilt down the spinach. Set aside the spinach.
- Add 1 more tbsp of oil to the pan and then add 1 diced onion, 4 diced garlic gloves, a pinch of salt, and 2 sprigs of thyme.
- Then add back in your blitzed mushroom to the pan.
- Saute for 15 minutes.
- Add your chickpea mix back into the pan and combine.
- Add a handful of parsley.
- Roll our the 320g puff pastry and spread the relish evenly.
- Add the wilted spinach to the puff pastry.
- Add the combined mix and roll up the puff pastry.
- Score the puff pastry with a knife alonf each side.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes at 180 °C / 350 °F.