|0,5 tsp tsp||Sugar Sugar|
|10 g g||Fresh Yeast Fresh Yeast|
|250 g g||Flour Flour|
|1 pinches pinch||Salt Salt|
|2 tbsp tbsp||Olive Oil Olive Oil|
|400 g g||Potato Potato|
|30 g g||Wild Garlic Wild Garlic|
|200 g g||Crème Fraîche Crème Fraîche|
|250 g g|| Pepper
|150 g g|| Ham
|1 pinches pinch||Baking Powder Baking Powder|
Wild Garlic Tart with Potatoes, Peppers and Ham
- Crumble the yeast and dissolve with sugar in 125 ml of lukewarm water. Mix with flour, 1 tsp salt and oil to a smooth dough. Leave to go in a warm place for about 1 hour. Divide the dough into 4 portions and roll out very thinly on a little flour.
- Bake the flatbreads one after the other in the preheated oven at 225 ° C for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile peel, wash and slice the potatoes, boil in salted water for 4-5 minutes, allow to drain.
- Clean and chop wild garlic, and crème fraiche adding salt and pepper to taste. Remove the skin from peppers cut into julienne strips.
- Evenly spread crème fraiche mix on top of the flatbread. Cover with potatoes, peppers, lightly add salt and pepper.
- Slice and spread Italian ham. Cut remaining wild garlic into strips, add before serving.