|1 packet packet||Chestnut Mushroom Chestnut Mushroom|
|125 g g||Mini mozzarella Mini mozzarella|
|2 tbsp tbsp||Butter Butter|
|2 cloves clove||Garlic Garlic|
|2 tbsp tbsp||Olive Oil Olive Oil|
|1|| Red Onions
|2 tbsp tbsp|| Parsley
|200 g g||Crème Fraîche Crème Fraîche|
|1 packet packet||Pork Medallion Pork Medallion|
|2 packet packet||Tagliatelle Tagliatelle|
Pork Loin Medallions with Mushroom Tagliatelle
- Season the pork loin medallions and drizzle with 1 tbsp of the olive oil. Fry the medallions for 5 minutes on each side in a hot pan & then transfer to a plate to keep warm in the oven.
- To make the sauce, fry the onions & garlic in the butter and remaining olive oil until golden. Add the mushrooms and fry for 5 more minutes.
- Season, add the crème fraîche and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta for 5 minutes.
- Next, stir the drained pasta into the mushroom sauce and add the chopped mozzarella, parsley and 2 tbsps of the pasta cooking water. Season with black pepper and serve with the pork medallions on top.