|250 g g||Onions Onion|
|600 g g||Beef Beef|
|1 packet packet|| Pepper
(deseeded and cut into thin strips)
|1 pieces piece|| Garlic
(peeled, halved and thinly sliced)
|75 g g||Chorizo Chorizo|
|2 tbsp tbsp||Relishes Relish|
|75 ml ml||Olive Oil Olive Oil|
|1 tbsp tbsp||Paprika Paprika|
|1 tsp tsp||Sugar Sugar|
|1 splashes splash||Vinaigrette Vinaigrette|
Catalan Beef Casserole
Preheat your oven to 170°C
- Splash some olive oil into a medium sized pan.
- When it's smoking lightly, carefully add the beef and colour (this might take a little longer than you think).
- Remove the beef, give the pan a wipe and add someone olive oil over a medium heat.
- Add your garlic and cook for 2 minutes until it starts to turn golden.
- Add the sliced peppers and onions and cook for 5 minutes on the hob.
- Add the tomato relish, paprika, sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Cover and put in the oven for 1hr 15 mins.
Serve with some mash or rice.