|1 tsp tsp||Cinnamon Cinnamon|
|4 tbsp tbsp||Curry Powder Curry Powder|
|1 tbsp tbsp||Honey Honey|
|1 handfuls handful||Coriander Coriander|
|1 tins tin||Coconut Milk Coconut Milk|
|1 cloves clove||Garlic Garlic|
|50 ml ml||Vegetable Oil Vegetable Oil|
|400 g g||Diced Beef Steak Diced Beef Steak|
|1 tbsp tbsp||Tomato Puree Tomato Puree|
|400 g g||Chopped Tomatoes Chopped Tomatoes|
Heat a large pot and add the oil and start to fry the meat and brown for two minutes. Remove with slotted spoon and set all aside.
- Then add onions, garlic and fry over a low heat for about three minutes.
- Then add the curry powder and cinnamon and fry for one more minute.
- Return beef to the pan and add the tomato puree and honey and cook for a further minute.
- At this stage add the chopped tomatoes, coconut milk and bring to the boil and cook for 1 and a half hours or until the meat is tender.
- Finish off with the bunch of coriander to garnish.