|2 tbsp tbsp||Butter Butter|
|1 large large||Onions Onion|
|2 large large||Carrots Carrot|
|1 large large||Bay Leaf Bay Leaf|
|3 sprigs sprig||Thyme Thyme|
|2 tbsp tbsp||Parsley Parsley|
|675 g g||Beef Mince Beef Mince|
|1 tbsp tbsp||Flour Flour|
|2 tbsp tbsp||Tomato Ketchup Tomato Ketchup|
|1 tbsp tbsp||Worcestershire Sauce Worcestershire Sauce|
|2 sticks stick||Celery Celery|
|900 g g||Potato Potato|
|150 ml ml||Milk Milk|
|1 pinches pinch|| Nutmeg
|1 handfuls handful|| Cheddar
(or cheese of your choice)
Adrian and Mary - Mary's Cottage Pie
- In a large pot heat the butter, a drop of oil, and add your veg. Fry gently until lightly browned.
- Remove on to plate, reheat the pot, add the remaining butter and add INISVALE mince. Brown for several minutes.
- Return the veg. to the pot with the INISVALE mince, and mix well together, sprinkling flour over.
- Add your herbs with a little water, ketchup and Worcestershire. Season to taste with salt & pepper.
- If your mix dries out during cooking, add a little water. It should be moist and thick.
- Heat the oven to 180C / Gas 5.
- Mash potatoes with milk and butter.
- Put meat into pie dish, top with your potatoes and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 30 - 40 Min
For more delicious Lidl Trolleycam recipes, browse our website today!