|1 tsp tsp||Baking Powder Baking Powder|
|250 g g||Flour Flour|
|80 g g||Butter Butter|
|1 pinches pinch||Salt Salt|
|100 g g||Sultanas Sultanas|
|125 g g||Chocolate Chocolate|
|100 ml ml||Milk Milk|
|75 g g||Sugar Sugar|
- Mix the sugar, salt, flour, baking powder and sultanas in a bowl.
- Chop the chocolate and add to the bowl.
- Melt the butter, let it cool down and whisk with the milk and egg.
- Mix it with the dough and put it into a mini muffin mould tray.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 200°C for approx. 20mins.
- Let them cool down and dust with icing sugar.