|500 g g|| Pork Mince
|1 tsp tsp||Garlic Powder Garlic Powder|
|1 tsp tsp||Salt Salt|
|1 tsp tsp||Pepper Pepper|
|1 dash dash|| Olive Oil
(for greasing )
|6||Multigrain breads Multigrain bread|
|70 g g||Oats Oats|
Gluten Free - Oven Baked Pork Burgers
Preparation time: 0:15
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C/170˚C fan/gas mark 5.
- In the bowl of a food processor, whizz the oats into fine crumbs.
- Place the oat crumbs in a large bowl and add the pork mince, carrot, onion, paprika, oregano, garlic powder, egg, salt and black pepper. Mix just until the ingredients are combined.
- Line a baking tray with tin foil and grease lightly with olive oil.
- Divide the pork mixture into six portions and mould each into a burger patty. Place the pork patties on the prepared baking tray.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the pork is cooked throughout, carefully flipping the burgers halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for five minutes.
- Serve the burgers in multigrain rolls with Irish red pepper and jalapeño relish and chopped lettuce, with some oven chips on the side.