|1 packet packet||Turkey Mince Turkey Mince|
|50 g g||Breadcrumbs Breadcrumbs|
|4||White Roll White Roll|
|1 packet packet||Feta Cheese Feta Cheese|
|4 pieces piece||Bacon Bacon|
|1 packet packet||Rocket Rocket|
|1 tsp tsp||Parsley Parsley|
|1 tsp tsp||Sage Sage|
Turkey and Smoked Bacon Burgers with Feta and Rocket Salad
1. To make the burger mix add the turkey mince, sage, parsley, egg and breadcrumbs and season, mould into burger shape and place into fridge to set.
2. Now grill the bacon until golden and crisp
3. Grill the burger or BBQ for 5 minutes each side until cooked.
4. When cooked add the feta and bacon and grill for one minute
5. To finish toast the buns, mix the rocket with lemon juice and then serve.